Companionship & Socialising
We recognise that there may be times that you may need a companion either just for a chat or for socialising. It’s important to keep participating in your hobbies and interests. Our experienced teams are competent, confided and committed to providing the best possible care and support for you along your journey. Evolving Care currently provides this service to a wide variety of people.
- Older People
- People with Dementia
- Mental Health
- Physical Disabilities
- Motor Neurone disease
- Care after a Stroke
- Acquired brain Injury Patients
- Spinal injury Patients
- Bariatric Care
- Arthritis Care
- Diabetes Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- End of Life Care
- Other Complex / Specialist cases
We can provide a cost effective solution to support you the list below is an example of what we can help you with:
- Help with travel arrangements
- Accompany you on holiday
- Support you with to appointments
- Help with reading
- Participate in hobbies and crafts
- Buy magazines, papers and books
- Visit neighbours and friends
- Daily outing for example to garden centres
- Accompany to lunch or dinner
What happens next?
- Call one of our branches today for an informal chat.
- A bespoke care / support plan will be designed around you, your needs and your lifestyle.
- We will introduce your health professional or care professional so that you get to know the same friendly faces.