Domestic & Housekeeping
We recognise that there may be times that we all need a little bit of help in the home with routine housekeeping tasks. We provide this service to a wide variety of people including:
- Older People
- People with Dementia
- Mental Health
- Physical Disabilities
- Motor Neurone disease
- Care after a Stroke
- Acquired brain Injury Patients
- Spinal injury Patients
- Bariatric Care
- Arthritis Care
- Diabetes Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- End of Life Care
- Other Complex / Specialist cases
Evolving Care can provide a cost effective solution to support you the list below is a sample of what we can help you with:
- Collect prescriptions
- Provide light housekeeping
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Help with washing and ironing
- Make beds and change bed linen
- Organise wardrobes and cupboards
- Take out rubbish
- Meal preparation and tidy away
- Assist with pet care
- Prepare shopping lists
- Help with general shopping
- Drop off and collect dry cleaning
What happens next?
- Call one of our branches today for an informal chat.
- A bespoke care / support plan will be designed around you, your needs and your lifestyle.
- We will introduce your health professional or care professional so that you get to know the same friendly faces.