Personal Care & Home Support
If you need help around the home for you or your loved ones, one of your best options is to have a health professional or care professional come in to help you. We can provide support from 30 minutes to 24 hours per day. You may have difficulty managing at home our professional teams are competent and confident to support you or a loved at every stage of your journey. Your difficulties may be short term, for example, you may have had an operation and be recovering at home, or you may be cared for by someone who has to go into hospital. You may need longer term help due to an accident or illness, or no longer be able to look after yourself very well.
Our service is outcome based and person centred plans are tailored to each individual, which is regularly reviewed with the service user. We strongly believe that people should have a stronger voice in decisions about their care, and that services should better reflect their needs and preferences therefore supporting you to live as independently as possible and empowering you to have choice and control over your care. We adopt a partnership approach, working closely with you and your family and other healthcare professionals involved in your care to ensure that a consistent approach is employed. We at Evolving Care believe person centred home care is built on the recruitment of the right staff and support, training and partnership working is vital to ensure a flexible home care service which is provided by a small number of health care professionals or care workers professionals. We provide care and support to people with a range of complex needs including:
- Older People
- People with Dementia
- Mental Health
- Physical Disabilities
- Motor Neurone disease
- Care after a Stroke
- Acquired brain Injury Patients
- Spinal injury Patients
- Bariatric Care
- Arthritis Care
- Diabetes Care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- End of Life Care
- Other Complex / Specialist cases
Home care can suit you if you need:
- personal care, such as washing or dressing
- housekeeping or domestic work, such as vacuuming
- cooking or preparing meals
- nursing and health care
Home care can be very flexible and in order to meet your needs Evolving Care is able to provide all of these options for the duration of your care:
- long-term 24-hour care
- short breaks for an unpaid family carer
- emergency care
- day care
- sessions ranging from 30-minute visits to 24-hour assistance and everything in between
What happens next?
- Call one of our branches today for an informal chat.
- A bespoke care / support plan will be designed around you, your needs and your lifestyle.
- We will introduce your health professional or care professional so that you get to know the same friendly faces.